1. F. Kaveh-Yazdy, Applications of Graph-based Algorithms in Large Scale Information Retrieval, Invited Speaker, School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Sharif University of Tehran, Iran, April 2015. (Abstract)
2. F. Kaveh-Yazdy, A.-M. Zareh-Bidoki , M. –R. Zare-Mirakabad, Social Event Detection Via Search Engine User Queries, In Proceeding of The 3rd National Conference on Computational Linguistics (CLC ’14), Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2014.
1. M. Zandi-Goharrizy, M. –R. Zare-Mirakabad, F. Kaveh-Yazdy, Estimating Optimal Word Size of SAX Representation for Discretization of Time Series, In Proceeding of The 5th Conference on Information and Knowledge Technology (IKT’13), Shiraz, Iran, 2013.
2. S. –H. Shirdel, M. –R. Zare-Mirakabad, F. Kaveh-Yazdy, A Decision Support Framework for Fraud Detection based on Benford’s Law, In Proceeding of The 5th Conference on Information and Knowledge Technology (IKT’13), Shiraz, Iran, 2013.
3. F. Li, C. Yu, N. Yang, F. Xia, G. Li, F. Kaveh-Yazdy, Iterative Nearest Neighborhood Oversampling in Semi-supervised Learning from Imbalanced Data, The Scientific World Journal (IF=1.73), Hindawi, 2013.
4. F. Kaveh-Yazdy, F. Xia, J. Zhang, B. Jedari, X. Kong, An Empirical Network Sparsity Measure Based on Benford’s Law, In Proceeding of International Network for Social Network Analysis Conference (INSNA’13), Xi’an, China, 2013.
5. F. Kaveh-Yazdy, X. Kong, J. Li, F. Li, F. Xia, Customer Rating Prediction Using Hypergraph Kernel Based Classification, In Proceeding of The 2013 International Conference on Active Media Technology (AMT’13) , Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8210, pp 187-192, 2013.
7. M. -R. Zare-Mirakabad, F. Kaveh-Yazdy, M. Tahmasebi, Privacy Preservation by k-anonymizing Ngrams of Timeseries, In Proceeding of The 10th International ISC Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (ISCISC’13), Yazd, Iran, 2013.
8. F. Kaveh-Yazdy, M. –R. Zare-Mirakabad, ZDF: An Adaptive Discretization Method to Improve Separability of Classes, In Proceeding of The 3rd International eConference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE’13), Mashhad, Iran, 2013.
9. F. Kaveh-Yazdy, M.-R. Zare-Mirakabad, F. Xia, Physiological Status Prediction Using KNN with Improved Neighbor Selection Policy, Submitted to Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Journal, Elsevier, 2013.
10. M. Zandi-Goharrizy, M. –R. Zare-Mirakabad, F. Kaveh-Yazdy, Threshold-Based Hidden Markov Model for Detecting Anomalies in SAX-RepresentedECGs, In Proceeding of The International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing (AISP’13), Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2013. (to be appeared)
1. F. Kaveh-Yazdy, M.-R. Zare-Mirakabad, F. Xia, A novel neighbor selection approach for KNN: a physiological status prediction case study, In Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Context Discovery and Data Mining in Conjunction with ACM SIGKDD’12, Beijing, China, 2012.
2. F. Kaveh-Yazdy, M. -R. Zare-Mirakabad, Kernel Based Clustering: A Party Polarization Detection Case Study, In Proceeding of: The Intl’ Congress on Electrical, Computer and Information Technology Engineering, Mashhad, Iran, 2012.
There were some papers …